SHAREit APK allows transferring files from one device to another device at greater speed. We will discuss SHAREit APK Download here. Users can use it to transfer files including photos, images, videos, contacts, Apps, and any other files. It offers faster speed as compared to Bluetooth and NFC. SHAREit App is an alternative for WiFi content sharing. Earlier Bluetooth was used to transfer big files which were not adequate to transfer files at the faster rate.
SHAREit APK Download is free and allows Windows phones, Android, and iOS devices to transfer data directly through WiFi connections. The person whom you want to share anything should be nearby to receive files at faster rates. SHAREit APK doesn’t require internet connections to transfer files.
Download SHAREit APK for Android
When we share our content via Bluetooth it is like wasting our time and sometimes we don’t have any option to transfer files at a faster rate. In order to send files at faster rates, we are going to discuss how to download the updated version of SHAREit APK for Android. Here are some of the basic steps you need to follow:-
1. At first, visit Play Store or another alternate store. In the search section, search SHAREit app which will appear on the top of the screen.
Note: You can also download the APK file of SHAREit App from here (latest version)
2.Then, install the app. Once downloading is over, the app will appear in the notifications bar of the home screen.
3. Launch the SHAREit app and further you need to accept various permissions for this App.
4. Now your App is ready to transfer files once you have created or joined the group. A plenty of files can be transferred and received at a time.
Features of the SHAREit App for Android
SHAREit APK is one of the most useful apps that saves our time with seamless data transfer. It was first launched in China and was known as any share. SHAREit APK for Android enables to transfer files between more than one users. It has lots of hidden and advanced features that we need to know about this app.
• This app allows users to send music files, video files, photos, contacts, Documents files like Doc and Excel files.
• SHAREit App sends files over WiFi connectivity without using Bluetooth and USB cables which are able to save battery.
• The app has great speed which can transfer files over 40 times the standard Bluetooth devices.
• New features of this app enable to share files to 5 persons available nearby you which makes easier and faster to transfer files in a group.
• The best part of the app is that it does not use the internet connection and is free to download and use. It supports wide ranges of devices like Motorola, Samsung, Xiaomi, Micromax, Intex and more.
• SHAREit APK supports 39 languages including English, French, Spanish, Russian, Arabic, and Chinese.
Alternatives to SHAREit APK for Android
When we talk about transfer fields, SHAREit APK has lots of good competitors like Xender, Zapya, SuperBeam, Share App etc. Below are the three best free WiFi transfer App other than the SHAREit App for Android:
Xender App: It is one of the most commonly used Wi-Fi file transfer App. It is one step ahead than the SHAREit App. It also does not require internet connections to transfer and receive files.
Zapya: It is a cross-platform transferring and sharing App. It is also easy to use and has a good user interface.This app will allow you to transfer files from Android, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, PC, and MAC.
SuperBeam: SuperBeam is also the easiest and fastest way to transfer data using QR codes. It enables to send files to other devices by pairing QR codes.